Cisco SRW208-K9-NA, Refurbished Managed L3 Grey
- Available to order.
- ETA will be advised upon ordering or call us on 0800 978 8987 for leadtime.
£85.56 Ex. VAT £102.67 Inc. VAT
We are waiting on stock.
All major debit and credit cards accepted.
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches
Cisco Switches Outperform Competitors.
Miercom finds Cisco SG200 and SG300 Gigabit Switches superior to HP and D-Link.
Cisco 300 Series Switches deliver the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable, managed switches provide a powerful foundation to support your business network.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer:
– High Performance and Reliability: Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
– Advanced Features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing and IPv6 support.
– Easy Setup and Management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
– An Eco-Friendly Solution: Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
– Peace of Mind: All Cisco 300 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, which includes next-business-day advance replacement.
– Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks;
– IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade;
– Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance;
– Static routing/Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance.
Energy Efficient and Design
– Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed.
Management and Investment Protection
– Intuitive browser-based tools provide for easy setup and management;
– Switches offer compatibility with network devices from other vendors;
– You can trade up to a Cisco or Cisco Small Business switch at any time and receive full credit for the value of the switch;
– All switches come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty with next business day advance replacement (where available), limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies, free software fixes for term of warranty, and one year technical support to protect your investment.
- Technical Data
Management features Multicast support Yes Switch type Managed Web-based management Yes System event log Yes Quality of Service (QoS) support Yes MIB support Yes Switch layer L3 Ports & interfaces Copper ethernet cabling technology 10BASE-T,100BASE-T,100BASE-TX Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity 8 Network IGMP snooping Yes Copper ethernet cabling technology 10BASE-T,100BASE-T,100BASE-TX Networking standards IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x Head-of-line (HOL) blocking Yes VLAN support Yes Spanning tree protocol Yes Rate limiting Yes Port mirroring Yes Link aggregation Yes Flow control support Yes Ethernet LAN data rates 10,100 Mbit/s Broadcast storm control Yes 10G support No Virtual LAN features VLAN support Yes Performance Packet buffer memory 1 MB Stackable No Minimum system requirements Firefox 2.5+
Mean time between failures (MTBF) 71006 h Internal memory 128 MB Flash memory 16 MB Firmware upgradeable Yes Compatible operating systems Windows OS
Technical details Product colour Grey Stackable No Mean time between failures (MTBF) 71006 h Firmware upgradeable Yes Rack mounting Yes Data transmission Packet buffer memory 1 MB MAC address table 16000 entries Supported data transfer rates 10 Mbit/s Switching capacity 1.6 Gbit/s Number of queues 4 Jumbo frames support Yes Maximum data transfer rate 0.1 Gbit/s Security Static port security Yes SSH/SSL support Yes Security algorithms 802.1x RADIUS,HTTPS,MD5,SSH,SSH-2,SSL/TLS MAC address filtering Yes IGMP snooping Yes Access Control List (ACL) Yes DHCP features DHCP client Multicast features Multicast support Yes Protocols Management protocols IGMPv1/2/3, SNMPv1/2c/3 Supported network protocols IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, SNTP, TFTP, DNS, BOOTP, Bonjour Certificates Certification UL, CSA, CE, FCC Memory Packet buffer memory 1 MB Internal memory 128 MB Flash memory 16 MB Design Product colour Grey Stackable No LED indicators Yes Certification UL, CSA, CE, FCC Rack mounting Yes Indication LED indicators Yes System requirements Minimum system requirements Firefox 2.5+
Compatible operating systems Windows OS
Power AC input voltage 100 – 240 V AC input frequency 50 – 60 Hz Power consumption (typical) 7.2 W Input current 0.5 A Power over Ethernet (PoE) Power over Ethernet (PoE) No Operational conditions Storage temperature (T-T) -20 – 70 °C Storage relative humidity (H-H) 10 – 90% Operating temperature (T-T) 0 – 40 °C Operating relative humidity (H-H) 10 – 90% Weight & dimensions Width 279.4 mm Depth 170 mm Height 44.5 mm Weight 1.16 kg Packaging data User guide Yes Manual Yes Cables included AC Other features Dimensions (WxDxH) 279.4 x 170 x 44.45 mm Connectivity technology Wired Packet transfer speed 1.19 mpps Networking features Fast Ethernet Ethernet LAN data rates 10,100 Mbit/s Ethernet LAN Yes Ethernet interface type Fast Ethernet Packaging content User guide Yes Manual Yes Cables included AC
- Reviews (0)
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients’ challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options that compliments their requirements.