Hewlett Packard Enterprise Serviceguard for Linux x86 Enterprise DVD Media
- Available to order.
- ETA will be advised upon ordering or call us on 0800 978 8987 for leadtime.
£46.40 Ex. VAT £55.68 Inc. VAT
We are waiting on stock.
All major debit and credit cards accepted.
Is downtime really just a part of doing business? When it comes to the mission-critical applications that dictate the survivability of your business, the answer should be a resounding “no”.
HP Serviceguard for Linux® (SGLX) is a high availability and disaster recovery solution that provides business continuity for your critical applications, offering the same exceptional capability that you already trust with Serviceguard for HP-UX. It leverages over 25 years of HP expertise and knowledge, bringing the best-in-class mission critical HP-UX technologies to the Linux environment.
SGLX is designed to address the financial, business and operational impacts of planned and unplanned downtime in demanding x86/Linux environments. It improves infrastructure security, protects data and information, and aligns business continuity objectives to business requirements. And delivers fast failover and recovery while maintaining data integrity and performance, protecting against major site outages.
Fast Failover and Protection in the Data Center
• HP Serviceguard for Linux monitors the availability of critical resources and applications and provides fast failover in the event of a failure, in as little as four seconds. 1
Disaster Recovery Capability
• HP Serviceguard for Linux with its Disaster Recovery features enables you to remain online even after the loss of a data center, practically regardless of the distance. It allows you to maintain access to critical data and applications without impacting performance.
Zero Downtime During Maintenance
• HP Serviceguard for Linux has a key feature called “Live Application Detach (LAD)” that allows you to do maintenance of the Serviceguard cluster infrastructure (including the heartbeat network) with almost zero downtime. 2
High Data Integrity and Easy Maintenance
• HP Serviceguard for Linux cluster arbitration is essential for the highest level of availability and data integrity. HP offers Quorum Service, a feature that allows Serviceguard for Linux to provide one of the highest levels of data integrity and reliability.
1 Configuration dependent excluding cluster reformation time.
2 Based on HP Lab analysis while performing maintenance activities of the cluster including maintenance of heartbeat network, it used to be a common case where the application had to be brought down. However, with LAD feature it is noticed that the application downtime has been reduced to none even if heartbeat network is maintained and cluster is brought down.
- Technical Data
Technical details Weight 100g Dimensions (WxDxH) 1.6 x 136.5 x 187.3 mm Weight & dimensions Weight 100g Dimensions (WxDxH) 1.6 x 136.5 x 187.3 mm
- Reviews (0)
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients’ challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options that compliments their requirements.