Hewlett Packard Enterprise SN3600B Managed None Grey 1U
This product has been discontinued.
Are you struggling to meet the I/O demands of hyperscale virtualization, cloud, or growing flash-based SANs?
HPE B-series SN3600B Fibre Channel Switch provides Gen6 32 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) in an ultra-dense 1U format from 8-ports up to 24-ports, and is affordable for limited budgets. It is capable of replacing three generations of FC with its backward compatibility with 4, 8, and 16 Gb FC for your investment protection. Designed to build a flash-ready infrastructure, it specifically adapts to business application needs. Applications requiring more throughput and lower latency can take advantage of NVMe over FC ready support as well. SAN simplicity is achieved with a simple 3-step install process and SAN deployments with HPE 3PAR all-flash storage are automated using HPE Smart SAN for 3PAR software. Data reliability is enhanced with forward error correction (FEC) by automatically detecting and recovering bit error along with HPE Power Pack+ software maintains efficient SAN-health.
32 Gb FC Gen6 Affordability Without Compromise in Functionality
– The HPE B-series SN3600B Fibre Channel Switch delivers exceptional price-performance in an entry-level Gen6 FC switch.
– Configurable with 16 Gb FC SFP+ or 32 Gb FC SFP+ optics to accommodate a customer’s budget while being fully prepared for tomorrow.
– Start with 8-ports and easily scale to 24-ports with 8-port POD as business adapts to SAN growth.
– The HPE B-series SN3600B Fibre Channel Switch provides market leading Gen6 throughput and low latency in an affordable 1U form factor.
– Delivers increased performance with an aggregate bandwidth of 768 Gbps for growing and dynamic workloads.
– Latency for locally switched ports is reduced to 900 nanoseconds (including FEC) through the use of cut-through switching at 32 Gbps ready for latency sensitive applications.
– Augment with ISL trunking to provide more effective load balancing in certain configurations.
– Integrates with flash storage fabrics that utilize NVMe over FC for latency sensitive applications and greater throughput.
– The HPE B-series SN3600B Fibre Channel Switch can easily be installed and configured and simplifies SAN configuration in an easy 3-step process.
– Integrates with HPE Smart SAN for HPE 3PAR to simplify all-flash storage SAN deployments through automated SAN orchestration (SAN zoning) from hours to minutes.
– Easily validate infrastructure configurations, at the physical-level, with ClearLink Diagnostics before deploying the SAN into production.
– Monitor and analyze virtual machine (VM) performance using HPE VM Insight Software to quickly identify abnormal VM behaviors to maintain performance service levels.
– Supports HPE Power Pack+ software so that the SAN is healthy, easier to troubleshoot, and operating at peak performance.
- Technical Data
Technical details Form factor 1U Product colour Grey Rack mounting Yes Management features Switch type Managed Quality of Service (QoS) support Yes Ports & interfaces SFP+ module slots quantity 24 Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type None USB 2.0 ports quantity 1 Console port RJ-45 Network Auto-sensing Yes Full duplex Yes Rate limiting Yes Data transmission Switching capacity 768 Gbit/s Security SSH/SSL support Yes Security algorithms HTTPS,SNMP,SNMPv3,SSH,SSH-2 Authentication type RADIUS Design Form factor 1U Product colour Grey LED indicators Power, Status Rack mounting Yes Ventilation system Back-to-front airflow Indication LED indicators Power, Status Power Power supply included Yes AC input voltage 90 – 264 V AC input frequency 47/63 Hz Power consumption (typical) 76.52 W Number of power supply units 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Power over Ethernet (PoE) No Operational conditions Storage temperature (T-T) -25 – 70 °C Storage relative humidity (H-H) 10 – 90% Operating temperature (T-T) 0 – 40 °C Operating relative humidity (H-H) 10 – 85% Operating altitude 0 – 3000 m Weight & dimensions Width 428.8 mm Depth 306.6 mm Height 42.9 mm Weight 5.76 kg Other features Data transfer rate 32 Gbit/s
- Reviews (0)
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients’ challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options that compliments their requirements.