Seagate Enterprise Performance 15K 2.5″ 300 GB SAS
- Available to order.
- ETA will be advised upon ordering or call us on 0800 978 8987 for leadtime.
£131.10 Ex. VAT £157.32 Inc. VAT
We are waiting on stock.
All major debit and credit cards accepted.
Performance You Need, Versatility You Want, Affordability You Demand
– Accelerates I/O operations and completes more transactions faster—even during peak demand
– At 900GB, stores 50% more mission-critical data than any other 15K HDD
– Optimizes TCO with higher capacity at lower cost than high-performance alternatives
– Delivers more predictable performance (up to 27% SDR over previous generation)
– while helping to protect data from corruption due to unexpected power loss
– Supports all drive formats including 512 native and a single Fast Format™ model for advanced formats (4Kn and 512e) that simplifies HDD management
– Industry-leading read caching with TurboBoost™ technology for optimum response times—perfect for OLTP applications
– Advanced Write Caching feature utilizing enhanced algorithms for the industry’s highest mission-critical storage workload performance efficiencies
– Uses traditional NAND and advanced algorithms to promote hot data and achieve performance improvement (up to 2.6× improvements over last generation
– Enables high density with power efficiency due to lower power and cooling requirements ideal for space- and power-constrained enterprise data centers
– Widely accepted, proven sixth-generation technology for reliable access to demanding high performance applications.
- Technical Data
Hard drive Component for Server/workstation HDD interface transfer rate 12 Gbit/s Average latency 2 ms HDD number of heads 2 HDD speed 15000 RPM HDD size 2.5" HDD capacity 300 GB Features Type HDD Component for Server/workstation HDD interface transfer rate 12 Gbit/s Interface SAS Average latency 2 ms HDD number of heads 2 HDD speed 15000 RPM HDD size 2.5" HDD capacity 300 GB Storage drive buffer size 256 MB Power Operating voltage 5 V Power consumption (typical) 6.9 W Power consumption (idle) 4.7 W Operational conditions Operating temperature (T-T) 5 - 55 °C Storage temperature (T-T) -40 - 70 °C Operating vibration 0.5 G Operating shock 40 G Non-operating vibration 2.4 G Non-operating shock 400 G Technical details Operating voltage 5 V Interface SAS Weight & dimensions Width 69.8 mm Weight 225 g Height 15 mm Depth 100.5 mm Packaging data Storage drive adapter included No Packaging content Storage drive adapter included No Other features Operating voltage 5 V Interface SAS
- Reviews (0)
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients’ challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options that compliments their requirements.